Ursin - PvP Server

Baelgun - PvE Server

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Wow what a weekend.

I played almost non stop this last weekend. But I am not 40 yet. Why you ask? BATTLE GROUNDS :)

I spent a good long time this weekend working WSG and AB. I got the 38 meele ring, Dagger, Neck, I got the sword but completed a quest that had a better one so I don't have it equiped at this time. I took some screen shots of some of the battles at the end. I was topping the charts in KB's, HK's, DMG, and some time deaths as I tried a few insane tactics to stop the Alliance from doing things.

Yesterday aside from being busy as all get out with work. Gotta love Mondays. I quested my way through a few new places and lots of old ones. Hinterlands, Alterac Mountians, Hillsbrad, Alterac Highlands. Made it all the way through 38 and 75% of the way through 39. It will be a short trip to 40 when I log in and get my mount. I wanted to make 40 before the patch but didn't quite hit the mark. But I got really close.

Well, more later I still have to finish work for the day.

No comments: