Ursin - PvP Server

Baelgun - PvE Server

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Catch up

Yesterday I was feeling under the weather so I didn't go to work. By about noon I was feeling well enough to get out of bed so I got on the computer and loaded up WoW. Started at level 45 most of the way though. Ended at 1/2 way through 47.

I was completing quests all over the place. Hinterlands, Feralas, Un'Goro Crater just to name a few of the places. Trying to flush out the backlog of quests I have has proven interesting as many are chain quests that sometimes lead into instances. Getting a group together to complete the quest and get what you need done in the instance is not that easy. Unfortunately it also means that I am loosing faction that I need to get them up to Exalted. I would really like to get rid of the Raptor I am riding and get a Worg. I know when I get to 60 I can get my elite mount. I really want a Worg. For some reason it just seems better suited to a Hunter.

So now that I am 47 about to be 48 I find my self back at the BG portion of my grind. I am unsure if I want to hold off on what I am able to buy from them and save up for a epic set or get what I need now and grind the epic set when I get there. I am also running into gear issues. I upgraded my ammo pouch for my gun, got a new gun, put a sight on it. The nice Hunter/Engineer that made my sight also gave me 4 stacks of Mithril Gyro-Shot, but I had already bought 10 stacks of Accurate Slugs. But the nice part is the new bag is a 12 slot bag.

I have been neglecting my gear in a bad way. Since I do the Mining and Skinning I need to look into who is a skilled in my Guild and have things made for me. I get things by the stack so I generally have 1~5 stacks of most all leathers and hides on me(in the bank but who cares). Not to mention several stacks of Iron, Steel, Silver, Gold, Mithril, almost able to mine Truesilver and Thorium.

Eventually I will have one main thats 70 that is able to supply my alts with what they need to level and skill up to where I want them to be. My eventual goal is a alt that is high enough to take over that and allow my main to move into a craft or 2. Not sure what I want to do as a craft at this time though. I know 1 will be leather working so I can make my own armors. The second one though I am on a wall with. As a engineer I can make things like ammo and if the rumors are true soon to be arrows and possibly bows. Or I can do Enchanting, this will enable me to twink my alts and my self and others in the guild. Cause gods know no one really donates well to a chanter. I paid the person that made me the scope 5g and 2 bars of truesilver that I had from the purchase on the AH.

No comments: