Ursin - PvP Server

Baelgun - PvE Server

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Whats been going on.

Well, its been busy at work and outside of work. So I apologize about the last 2 days. I have been comparing my Horde to my Alliance character and have come to some large disparities. They are now the same level. If you look up you will see them right off in the Hit points and the Mana. Both are 4 levels from 40 and getting their mount. My Horde character has been massively active on the AH with his skinning/mining while my Alliance has been making leather armor. The difference is one has made and spent close to 300 gold and has Neitherweave bags in all slots on him and the bank slots opened and filled with them. The Alliance has made about 30g total and only has 8/10 slot world drop bags and almost no bank slots opened up. Since these are both my mains on their respective servers and my Alliance one was the first toon created I made some glaring mistakes with him and the ability to flourish. I think its time to fix a few problems with him. Like dropping Leather working till I get higher in levels. Run WSG/AB like crazy for the 38/40 gear. Farm leather/ore and get his mining up to 200. Once I get each one their mounts and training done we will see whats going on.

Patch 2.3 goes live this coming Tuesday (hopefully), bringing with it lower exp requirements. More exp for completing quests. Almost complete removal of the "Dead Zone" for hunters (Hello PVP DPS Boost.) and a whole host of other changes. I am looking forward to this and see what these changes do to the game.

So leveling will be slow over the next few days as I get both of them to 100 marks from WSG and AB to gear out with better gear. Complete a few more quests and raise skills on both of them as best as I can. Hopefully I can have both of them at 100 marks from both of these BGs by Tuesday and at level 40 so I can train Mail and get all the goodness that comes with much better armor ratings. I have heard and seen the other people have fun wise in AV so I will jump in when I get the ability to do that just so I can see what its like from both sides. I know I will be low man on the totem as far as gear and level goes in them. But I think it will be fun. Besides I need to keep all their marks as high as I can so when the new gear opens up from the BG's as I level I will be able to buy it to fill the holes that I might have.

One thing I know I need to do is take Psychohack to STV and complete the whole series of "Panther, Tiger, Raptor Mastery & Big Game Hunter" from there.

No comments: