Ursin - PvP Server

Baelgun - PvE Server

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Gaming on Halloween

No I didn't get out and go trick-or-treat'ing. I did however go out clubbing and see alot of my friends. Other than that, I was working on obtaining pet abilities. I managed to get several of them. I need to get deeper into WC and get Poision Spit from there. I have a few more zones to get to and learn skills from. I made level 31 also. But that was when a friend asked me to go on a Razorfen Kraul (RFK) instance run with him. Unfortunatly I didn't get to complete the instance cause our priest had to leave. Hopefully I can make 32 tonight and also get Dash.

Aside from getting all the pet skills I plan on taking a chunk out of my quest load in Hillsbrad. I figure that after I complete those chains and get into Desolace and STV I will be some where in the upper 30's if not 40.

No comments: