Ursin - PvP Server

Baelgun - PvE Server

Monday, November 5, 2007

Move successful

Ok, got about 90% moved will get the last 10% and storage cleared out over the next few days. RL aside back to the hunters.

So with limited play time this week I decided to load up on quests and knock out as many as I could. Desolace and Stranglethorn. Got 3 completed in Desolace and 5 completed in Stranglethorn. I plan on finishing Panther and Raptor chains tonight if I have the time. That should also throw me up to level 36. The Alliance loves to find people engaged in combat in Stranglethorn. Now I am not adverse to being beat down if I let my guard down. But I have no defense from a level ??. That happened about 6 times. I lost 2 encounters to a few Alliance that were of higher level 8 to be exact. But took down 5 others that were higher level than me. One of the ones I lost was against a 44 Lock. I would have won the encounter if I had him targeted instead of his pet. I killed the pet but lost most of my main burst of DPS to the pet instead of the lock. By the time the pet was dead and I went after the Lock I was down to about 400 HP and he was only down about 1/3 I got him to about 10% before I died but still. I lost to not paying attention. I originally had him targeted and ran on past and decided to sneak up on him after I had ran on for a while and he dropped as my target. But when I went to re-target I didn't do so well.

No comments: