Ursin - PvP Server

Baelgun - PvE Server

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Finally

Made 40 last night. Did some questing and BG's. I got me a Raptor mount. Not really sure what I think about that, I think I am going to get the faction to get a Worg from the Ogers. For some reason that just seems to fit a hunter better.

I thought it was interesting in the 40's bg's. Alot of the people I was in there with were very rude on the Horde side. I finally had to tell one that if he didn't like what was going on and kept complaining to leave the BG or keep his mouth shut. Every few seconds it was complaints about something over and over and over again.

I had a few comments about my level when I joined the BG that I ignored. I ended up with the most kills and the highest DPS for the horde, and the 3rd highest in healing. I immideatly rejoined after that BG and had a few whispers telling me thanks for the good job on keeping every Alliance dead that came near the fortress in WSG. I also got similar results in AB.

I did find to my dismay that for some reason I was thinking that I could go to AV at 40. I definatly deluded my self. Its 51? I don't know not really worried about it. All I know is its a minimum of 10 levels away and much gear and talents purchased from here to there. With the increase to how fast we are leveling now doing Quests I find I am unable to keep up 2 pets. I guess I will let my other pets go for now and keep learning all the skills I can to make sure that when I get to 70 I can get the pets I want and train them in all the skills I need. This is barring that by the time I get to 70 I wont be in a head long rush to 80 along with everyone else.

No comments: