Ursin - PvP Server

Baelgun - PvE Server

Monday, November 26, 2007

Holliday catch up.

I left off on Wednesday, Level 47. I am now 54 and enjoying the goodness of AV. I have completed all the quests for it already and working on improving my trinket that I have recieved. Almost to Revered in just 2 days. We won more often than not, so it was a good weekend.

How did I make 8 levels in 4 days? Well questing of course. Lots of it. I am now at a point that I will have to pug or something to get several quests done.

I am on the Hunter quest that has you go all over Azshera and then to the temple in Swamp of Sorrows. I need to complete several instances that are now grey to me. I need to go back and look over several quests that I skipped when I was going through and do them now that I can solo them since at the time I could not get groups for them.

I logged into my Psychohack also and realised just how bad I did with him as far as spec/money/questing/gear. Totally sucks compared to what I have accomplished with Psychotropic. I am going to have to go back and backfill lots of things with him before I allow him to level any more. I am going to drop leatherworking and bring up mining and skinning so I can actually afford things. Its living and learning I will fix him over time. He was my main but I feel the need to raid.

Since leaving EQ just due to nothing to do at the top end even if your a beastlord except grind AA's continus key/flag farming to unlock the instances to be able to raid with your team. It just really got me down. I know I will have to do it with WoW also but it does not seem nearly as tedious as it is in EQ. I might one day resurect Soriab on Povar and go at it again I don't know though. If I do I know I have a assured place in one of several raiding guilds when I come back.

Anyways Thanksgiving was good, I had 3 dinners yes count them 3. Now I am a tall thin man and eating is something I don't do in excess but how can you turn down Thanksgiving dinner x3. I think I might have gained 1lb through all that. After that I hibernated at home and wow'ed all weekend. It was cold and raining in Dallas so I really didn't fel like going out and shopping on black friday.

All things considered it was a good holliday weekend. Today's agenda is training skills for 54. Getting a few groups together for the instances and completing more quests.

Oh yea before I hit publish. One more thing I need to do. Go get pet skills that I have neglected to get for 10 levels.

No comments: