Ursin - PvP Server

Baelgun - PvE Server

Monday, November 19, 2007

Fun weekend

What can I say. It was a very fun weekend. Made it to level 44. Completed loads of quests from all over. Desolace, Stranglethorn Vale, Hinterlands, Dustwallow Marsh, Even got the new flight point and did all the chain quests in Dustwallow.

Tough I did have to have a GM help me on one. It was dealing with the Ogers in the swamp and the dragons taking over. The final part is planting a banner and fighting a named dragon just outside Onyxia's lair. Well I got there and he was up. But he wouldn't activate no matter how many times I planted the banner. So I got a GM to despawn him and it worked as intended.

I have finally left the realm of earning silver for completion of quests and am now into earning gold. It will help some and I might be able to start a profession now. I do Skinning and Mining as a way to earn money. Along with selling Green and Blue drops from world and instance runs. But at the rate I am leveling I am not sure I will be able to save up what I need to begin crafting. I know I will be working on leather working first so I can build my own armor. From there I am not sure what I want to do. There are allot of possibilities. I am thinking of enchanting so I can apply buffs to things that I want with out having to have help from others.

I finally got Arcane Shot (Rank 6) PvP'ers beware I will remove your buffs now. This will help out allot in both PvE and PvP. I do not like being hit by flame shields or things like that.

No comments: