Ursin - PvP Server

Baelgun - PvE Server

Friday, November 9, 2007

Not much to report

Got on Psychotropic and completed a few quests before going out last night. Cleared all the double exp he had and earned some regular exp. Did alot of mining and fishing and cooking to raise skills and earn money for the up coming mount.

For some reason today I am not able to think that well, might have something to do with going out and not getting much sleep last night. Other than that I plan on a long grind session tonight and tomorrow in the PvP to get more marks, at 49. Want to get to 100 before I get to level 38 and if I go start questing again I will be there really fast.

I want to make it to 40 and get my mount before the 2.3 patch comes out. That is what my goal on this character is. I am going to start working more with Psychohack some next week but he is also in the BG's right now earning marks and honor. I will have to see what I can do about making some money on him though so I can keep up with repairs and arrows.

No comments: