Ursin - PvP Server

Baelgun - PvE Server

Thursday, October 25, 2007

What to do what to do????

Just joking. I know what to do when being ganked by some one whos level is ??. The question is what should they do? This happend last night. I was on Psychotropic and having just got the last page for the quest I was working on. I was returning to Splintertree Outpost. I had just gotten on the trail and was heading west when I see a level 31 Night Elf Druid comming at me just jumping along evidentally completly oblivious to what was in front of him. I target him to see what hes got on target. Nothing, hes just skipping right along. I figure hes 4 levels above me and we are on a PvP server. Neither of us are in combat or recovering from. Hes fair game. I mark him send in my white lion of a pet and proceed to blast him into next year. I chase him stunning him all the way into Forrest Song. He is trying to kite me around through this Alliance outpost and get me killed from the NPC's there. For some reason they are not beating my arse. I finally get him dead. I pop on cheetah and resume my journey to complete my quest. I am almost to the bridge to the west of there when I get mauled. I do mean litterally mauled. I was attacked my a ?? Level Night Elf Druid in retaliation for killing a 31 Druid that if he was paying attention could have handed me my ass easily. He kills me then emotes to me "NO. Not going to happen." Here I am thinking um it did happen. I got a clean kill, the points for the kill, and the honor for the kill. You my furry friend got nada. Zero. Zilch. And the knowledge that you ganked a toon that could do nothing in retrobution to you. I run back to my corpse and go to the far side in the direction I was headding. Take my rez and run out of there to complete my quest. It will do me no good to presure him or annoy him.

PvP is what it means Player vs. Player if you can't handle it please go to a PvE server so you only get ganked for being a idiot and flagging your self PvP when not in a safe location or outside of a BG or Arena match.

And to the ?? Druid. One day I will be higher in levels if I see you out there not in battle just standing to traveling to some where I will repay you the favor. But I will not bend to your level and tell you that its not going to happen. Cause once again it will happen.

No comments: