Ursin - PvP Server

Baelgun - PvE Server

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Welcome one and all

Welcome

I am Psychosis, this is my nickname in life I have had it well over 10 years or more. It all gets fuzzy with time and age. This blog is for those that are curious more than anything. About the trials and tribulations of leveling 2 hunters. One Alliance and the other Horde.

My Alliance character is Psychohack. He resides on Baelgun a PvE (Player vs. Enviroment) Server in the MMORPG World of Warcraft. Currently hes level 36. I play with friends on this server and am a casual player at that. I am a Skinning/Leather Worker as my professions. He is the first character I have made on WoW.

My Horde character is Psychotropic. He resides on Ursin a PvP (Player vs. Player) Server also in WoW. He is currently level 27. I also play with friends on this server but my goal here is 70 and Raiding. His professions are Mining/Skinning for profits out of the AH (Auction House).

I have both of their signatures at the top I am thinking about putting all 4 of them up. If you look to the right and under links you will see 2 links to the two different signature generators. I have picket the one with the most information that I do not have to regenerate all the time as the main one to display. I think that I will just keep them up there and not worry about the ones that I have to regenerate all the time as my stats change.

No comments: