Ursin - PvP Server

Baelgun - PvE Server

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Plans for today.

Hopefully when I get home and have the time (Starting moving to new place today). I am going to run up to Darkshore to the temple at the far north to get me a ghost kitty. I am also going to be moving around alot with help of Petopia to get Dash, Bite 4, Claw 4, and all the other things I have been neglecting. The part of being a hunter that everyone loves to become annoyed with. Right now my pet is the white lion from the Barrens. I figure get me a few new pet abilities replace my boar with a ravager. Yes that means getting through to the alliance cities. But I think I should be able to pull it off. Just need all the abilities before I start doing that.

2 comments:

loronar said...

Hey there, found your site linked from BRK.

Taming a Ghostsaber? Sounds like fun, make sure you watch for people question around Auberdine :) I was talking about pets on my blog the othre day and discovered the white lion. What a coincidence that you have one of those!

Good luck on the move! I look forward to more of your posts.

Psycho & Chaos said...

Believe it or not I had several lowbies of the Night Elf persuasion following me around helping me out and I killed my way through the zone to open the map up. I would kill the mob open the loot window and leave it for them to loot and skin. So they would follow me around cleaning up what I had slaughtered.