Ursin - PvP Server

Baelgun - PvE Server

Friday, October 26, 2007

Fun times

So yesterday was full of level grinding and questing. I spend most all of yesterday in Thousand Needels. Windreach Post was almost under constant attack from 2 Alliance players. Both were level 70. Aside from being a pain in the ass due to trying to complete quests and the NPC's necessary were constantly being killed. Any player was killed if they came near. Several of us caught in the cross fire took a rez and jumped off the cliff to our deaths. Just so would be able to rez and regoup with out being a target. Anyone that flew in got slaughtered also. After a while a few level 70 Horde showed up to have some payback on them for being annoying to us lower level people. For almost 20 minuites the attacks stopped. Only to be started right back up again when the Horde protectors left to go do what they needed to do. I was working out of a smaller outpost to the North West completing a few chain quests while I was in the area. Got a few gear upgrades and have lots of things in my bags to sell on the AH.

I am also at that annoying spot in Mining where the only way to raise your level is to mine Tin and Iron to get to 155 when you are able to start mining gold. Unfortunatly I have to get to 150 first so I can get my next level in Mining, Expert(151-225). But I can not mine Gold till 155.

No comments: