Ursin - PvP Server

Baelgun - PvE Server

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Ok now for the fun stuff

Yes, I finally made it into Outlands. Linked up my flight points from Thrallmar to Shat. That was a fun ride and exploration let me tell you.

Already completed a quest and got a good 2H Axe out of it. Will work on more tonight. I want to get a few quests done out there before I go back to Azeroth and clear out the quest logs of the back log I currently have.

I figure once I get the current logjam cleared out and am working on Hellfire exclusivly for a while I am going to go back to the other starting zones and clear one zone a week of quests that I can get. By the time I am 70 I hope to have all Horde Factions at Exaulted and be able to buy my Epic Flying mount. When I make it to there. I am going to get into Leatherworking. I know I keep pushing back when I will start a real craft but at this time I am just going to horde what resources I have. I am sending stacks of Linnen, Wool, Silk, Mageweave, Runecloth off to my alts so they can train first aid easier, and do the turn in work in all major cities for faction.

I have a method to my madness, I figure I will get my alts working on their tradeskills also Alchemy and Leatherworking for my Shaman, Tailoring and Jewlery for my Lock, not sure what to do with the others at this time. I know I want Leatherworking on my main, but not sure what I want to do for the second profession if I decide to give up Skinning.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy the mad, "oh crap! where am I going?!?!?!' dash through Outlands! It's one of my favorite moments in all of my time playing this evil game!

Psycho & Chaos said...

Thanks Pelides, Even though I am not out of Hellfire yet I am enjoying it. I am trying to clear the backlog of quests out so I am able to load up on all the quests I would like in Outlands and make a mad run for it.