Ursin - PvP Server

Baelgun - PvE Server

Monday, December 17, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

So yesterdays plans cratered so I spent it playing lots of WoW. I am now up to 62, Did my first IoTS. I was alot of fun I even caped the flag 3x for our side. No one has mentioned my low level in the BG's at the top end. I am generally mid way or higher on the DPS and kill counts so I guess thats why they don't.

I FINALLY GOT MY EPIC MOUNT

I got me the 30/30/30 Reward Epic mount from the Hall of Legends in Oger. I now have my self a black war wolf.

I have completed just about all the hellfire quests and instances, though I have yet to get anything off them for me. Though a few things did drop that I would like. I might go back and forth for a while but I also need to get alot more honor so I can get my Heroic key for them.

I have done several quests for Zangermarsh (sp) working on the outpost quests first and then moving over to the Cenarian quests. Then on to the far outposts. Overall theres alot less ganking in this zone vs what I experienced in Hellfire.

1 comment:

megan said...

Grats on your epic ground!