Ursin - PvP Server

Baelgun - PvE Server

Monday, December 3, 2007

Hollidays encroaching

As it comes closer to the hollidays it just gets busier and busier. Friday I was really busy (love the last minuite requests at work). To top it off I went out of town. No network available wireless or otherwise. So I couldn't do anything till I got back into town last night. I got home jumped on the computer and played for about 2 hours. With the rested XP and quests I managed to blow away almost 1/2 a level in that amount of time. I was runing around in Western and Eastern Plaugelands. Got my Argent Dawn factions up to Friendly but I need it to be Honored before I can learn my First Aid. There are so many quests to do I will be in outland before I can complete them all. I am going to drop all the dungeon quests with the exception of 1 hunter quest in the Sunken temple when I make it to 58. If I don't do that or just work on clearing my quest log to where I am only about 1/2 full when I get there I might keep them all and ask for guild help to finish them. I only quest mainly for the EXP and the faction. I am Exaulted with Ogier already with Darkspear not far behind, I want to get all my factions I am able to get up there so if anything needs faction for other things I will not have to worry about it that much when the time comes.

No comments: