Ursin - PvP Server

Baelgun - PvE Server

Monday, December 10, 2007

Busy

Between finishing my move up, being sick and a few other things. I have not been able to play all weekend with the exception of jumping on tossing things on the AH and making some money and a few Daily PvP's.

Hellfire: I got this done 1 time this weekend. The other times I asked for people to stop camping the Alliance so I could get mine done and was basically told. No, we need the DMG bonus. I will not get into that conversation here but if you NEED the 5% DMG bonus then you freaking suck. Don't come to me QQ that you cant get something done and need help. Your cockblocking me from being able to complete my quest. IE go take a long walk off a short pier with concrete boots pls thks bye.

WSG at Level 60. I was almost always with in the top 5 of DMG and was told great job by many there and I am 60, the Low man on the totem pole for this one. I was shocked. Anyways. Hopefully more AV/WSG/AB tonight.

I am working on completing a few quest chains in Azeroth and once I get them done I will be able to focus more time in Outlands.

2 comments:

Pike said...

Congrats on doing so well in battlegrounds!

Psycho & Chaos said...

TY Pike, I found it some what strange that I would do so well in the BG's when I was so under powered compared to the others in them.