Ursin - PvP Server

Baelgun - PvE Server

Friday, April 4, 2008

Busy is a understatement

I realise that I have been remiss in my posting and its been very spotty. For that I do apologize. Since getting to level 70 and opening my Dailys, Raiding, Faction, etc... the list goes on and on. Those that are 70 know and understand all this.

Good news though. After camping Mana Forge Duro for about a combined total of 3 hours I finally got my Schematics for the Schematic: Khorium Scope to drop. Now I need to convince Attumen the Huntsman to drop my Schematic: Stabilized Eternium Scope.

My guild recently started on Hyjal and we have got the first boss down on our second attempt. So soon I will be sporting t5/t6 armor and hopefully soon will have one set or the other. I have a feeling that I will get my full t5 before I start working on t6. I will not get into a bidding war and blow all my dkp on one item like some one did a few nights ago on Void Reaver.

Anyways I hope everyone is having fun and enjoying the game. I promise the next update will be sooner than my last one.

No comments: