Ursin - PvP Server

Baelgun - PvE Server

Monday, January 14, 2008

Nagrand

Getting here has been a bit in coming but I like to move through zones and clear all quests on my way. I do still have a few quests in Hellfire, Zangarmarsh, and Terokkar but they are all instance quests. For some reason finding instances is a PITA. I guess I am just going to have to wait for 70 and do them in Heroic mode with my guild.

I am about 1/2 way through 67 now but its slow going it seems. Nagrand is full of kill 20 of this or 30 of that quests. I don't mind them but after killing about 300 mobs you really don't want to keep looking at your screen for some reason.

I am working with Psychohack and building up his cash and stock of leather working supplies so hes able to afford things as he gets higher in level such as a mount and spells.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did exactly the same thing. In fact, I dinged 70 in Nagrand. That means the rest of the quests are all money gravy for getting my epic flying mount. :)

alibaba said...

share your knowledge to continue a timeless tradition
welcome come to my blog!!